WCS Predictor 2016WCS Wars

Simulation Info - - 750,000 samples#

Top 25 Players (Click Here for Full Player List)#

Upcoming#

SuperNova, TY, Choya, and TRUE

in round of 48.
SuperNova is at 0.8% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Choya is at 0.01% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
TY is at 0.68% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
TRUE is at 0.14% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

Action, Pet, Stork, and Squirtle

in round of 48.
Action is at 0.09% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Stork is at 0.1% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
Pet is at 0.1% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Squirtle is at 4.58% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

Spazymazy, StrinterN, Golden, and

in round of 32.
Spazymazy is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Golden is at 0.11% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
StrinterN is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

Ignite, Utopi, Raggy, and Bunny

in round of 32.
Ignite is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Raggy is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
Utopi is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Bunny is at 5.31% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
+ Show More Upcoming +

Theo, Namshar, KrasS, and Happy

in round of 32.
Theo is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
KrasS is at 0.01% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
Namshar is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Happy is at 4.09% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

HyuN, Thorminator, WPz, and FeMo

in round of 32.
HyuN is at 99.99% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
WPz is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
Thorminator is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
FeMo is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

POX, Jona, Serral, and MorroW

in round of 32.
POX is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Serral is at 0.01% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
Jona is at 0.01% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
MorroW is at 0.02% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

, elfi, Lillekanin, and SpaceMarine

in round of 32.
is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Lillekanin is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
elfi is at 0.23% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
SpaceMarine is at 0.01% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

Bloop, Storm, ZhuGeLiang, and Snute

in round of 32.
Bloop is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
ZhuGeLiang is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
Storm is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Snute is at 25.17% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

, StarNaN, Patience, and PainGamer

in round of 32.
is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Patience is at 3.73% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
StarNaN is at 0.01% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
PainGamer is at 0% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

Symbol, Trap, Billowy, and hitmaN

in round of 48.
Symbol is at 1.05% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Billowy is at 0.26% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
Trap is at 1.76% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
hitmaN is at 0.01% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

eMotion, MyuNgSiK, FanTaSy, and Leenock

in round of 48.
MyuNgSiK has the #3 Headband.
eMotion is at 0.24% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
FanTaSy is at 0.23% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
MyuNgSiK is at 0.1% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Leenock is at 2.01% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

DongRaeGu, PartinG, Squirtle, Hack, and FanTaSy

in round of 10.
DongRaeGu is at 4.25% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Squirtle is at 4.58% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
FanTaSy is at 0.23% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
PartinG is at 14.98% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Hack is at 0.06% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

FanTaSy, Hack, Squirtle, PartinG, and DongRaeGu

in round of 10.
FanTaSy is at 0.23% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
Squirtle is at 4.58% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
DongRaeGu is at 4.25% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
VS
Hack is at 0.06% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------
PartinG is at 14.98% Blizzcon Chances.
---------------

SSL Season 1

Biggest Winners In The Past 668 Days#

San went up by 99.98%, going from 0.01% to 99.98%MC went up by 97.83%, going from 2.17% to 100%HyuN went up by 91.57%, going from 8.43% to 99.99%jjakji went up by 90.42%, going from 1.32% to 91.73%Polt went up by 76.05%, going from 17.41% to 93.46%Zest went up by 74.01%, going from 22.2% to 96.21%StarDust went up by 56.01%, going from 5.48% to 61.48%
+ Show More Winners +
TaeJa went up by 53.82%, going from 5.73% to 59.55%HerO went up by 48.97%, going from 0.57% to 49.54%Oz went up by 46.18%, going from 0% to 46.18%MMA went up by 45.44%, going from 15.33% to 60.78%sOs went up by 41.57%, going from 48.41% to 89.98%Alicia went up by 27.57%, going from 0.03% to 27.6%Revival went up by 27.52%, going from 0% to 27.52%VortiX went up by 25.38%, going from 0.01% to 25.38%Bomber went up by 23.78%, going from 5.39% to 29.17%Snute went up by 20.73%, going from 4.44% to 25.17%Jaedong went up by 17.9%, going from 12.45% to 30.34%Mvp went up by 16.33%, going from 0.01% to 16.33%Welmu went up by 14.03%, going from 0.52% to 14.55%Arthur went up by 12.55%, going from 0.71% to 13.26%NaNiwa went up by 10.4%, going from 4.4% to 14.79%ForGG went up by 10.18%, going from 19.01% to 29.19%herO went up by 9.46%, going from 84.63% to 94.09%Sen went up by 8.2%, going from 2.43% to 10.62%HasuObs went up by 6.64%, going from 0% to 6.64%CranK went up by 6.34%, going from 0.01% to 6.35%Heart went up by 5.33%, going from 0.41% to 5.75%Scarlett went up by 5.16%, going from 1.99% to 7.16%Squirtle went up by 4.58%, going from 0% to 4.58%HuK went up by 4.57%, going from 0.51% to 5.08%TLO went up by 4.16%, going from 0.9% to 5.06%YongHwa went up by 3.48%, going from 0% to 3.48%Genius went up by 3.46%, going from 0% to 3.46%Life went up by 3.14%, going from 33.43% to 36.57%Bunny went up by 2.83%, going from 2.48% to 5.31%MacSed went up by 2.75%, going from 0.67% to 3.42%puCK went up by 2.7%, going from 2.51% to 5.21%BlinG went up by 2.16%, going from 0.09% to 2.25%Dayshi went up by 2.1%, going from 0.21% to 2.31%Top went up by 2.08%, going from 0% to 2.08%XiGua went up by 1.95%, going from 0.29% to 2.24%Check went up by 1.94%, going from 0.03% to 1.97%BabyKnight went up by 1.93%, going from 0% to 1.93%Has went up by 1.83%, going from 1.32% to 3.15%Starbuck went up by 1.5%, going from 0.5% to 2.01%Nerchio went up by 1.5%, going from 7.58% to 9.07%TooDming went up by 1.48%, going from 1.23% to 2.7%Grubby went up by 1.26%, going from 0% to 1.26%NesTea went up by 1.24%, going from 0% to 1.24%

Biggest Losers In The Past 668 Days#

ByuN went down by 83.97%, going from 84.03% to 0.06%INnoVation went down by 70.53%, going from 83.23% to 12.69%Solar went down by 67.11%, going from 75.25% to 8.14%Dark went down by 63.3%, going from 64.86% to 1.55%Classic went down by 62.88%, going from 71.47% to 8.59%soO went down by 54.02%, going from 63.78% to 9.76%ByuL went down by 48.16%, going from 50.7% to 2.54%
+ Show More Losers +
Stats went down by 47.83%, going from 47.87% to 0.04%Soulkey went down by 38.04%, going from 44.24% to 6.2%MyuNgSiK went down by 37.49%, going from 37.59% to 0.1%TY went down by 26.94%, going from 27.62% to 0.68%Hurricane went down by 24.9%, going from 25.03% to 0.14%Hydra went down by 24.05%, going from 27.28% to 3.24%Rogue went down by 23.87%, going from 24.77% to 0.89%Trap went down by 18.8%, going from 20.56% to 1.76%FanTaSy went down by 18.56%, going from 18.8% to 0.23%Trust went down by 18.47%, going from 18.57% to 0.1%Maru went down by 18.05%, going from 24.62% to 6.57%aLive went down by 17.32%, going from 21.05% to 3.73%Curious went down by 17.01%, going from 17.33% to 0.32%Dear went down by 15.09%, going from 18.65% to 3.57%Reality went down by 14.4%, going from 14.44% to 0.04%TRUE went down by 14.36%, going from 14.5% to 0.14%PartinG went down by 14.05%, going from 29.03% to 14.98%Patience went down by 13.45%, going from 17.19% to 3.73%Bbyong went down by 10.67%, going from 15.38% to 4.71%Rain went down by 10.28%, going from 36.01% to 25.72%MarineLorD went down by 8.23%, going from 8.24% to 0.01%Flash went down by 7.01%, going from 7.28% to 0.27%RagnaroK went down by 5.84%, going from 8.48% to 2.64%GuMiho went down by 5.58%, going from 5.62% to 0.05%neeb went down by 5.47%, going from 6.17% to 0.69%Leenock went down by 5.46%, going from 7.46% to 2.01%Sacsri went down by 5.26%, going from 5.29% to 0.04%Losira went down by 5.25%, going from 5.4% to 0.15%ShoWTimE went down by 4.78%, going from 6.1% to 1.31%viOLet went down by 4.33%, going from 4.65% to 0.32%Dream went down by 3.73%, going from 3.77% to 0.04%Petraeus went down by 3.53%, going from 3.65% to 0.11%HeRoMaRinE went down by 3.41%, going from 3.52% to 0.11%Serral went down by 3.28%, going from 3.29% to 0.01%Impact went down by 3.04%, going from 3.1% to 0.07%Cure went down by 2.96%, going from 2.99% to 0.04%PtitDrogo went down by 2.74%, going from 2.74% to 0%Armani went down by 2.71%, going from 2.74% to 0.03%First went down by 2.68%, going from 3.14% to 0.46%Kelazhur went down by 2.64%, going from 2.64% to 0%FireCake went down by 2.64%, going from 2.66% to 0.02%Lilbow went down by 2.51%, going from 3.01% to 0.5%Super went down by 2.24%, going from 2.42% to 0.18%

Estimated Representatives#

Headbands#

sOs is the current #1 Headband holder with 0 defenses!
herO is the current #2 Headband holder with 0 defenses!
MyuNgSiK is the current #3 Headband holder with 1 defenses!
Classic is the current #4 Headband holder with 0 defenses!
MyuNgSiK defended the #3 from TY at GSL Preseason 2 MyuNgSiK won the #3 from Dear at GSL Preseason 2 Dear defended the #3 from jjakji at GSL Preseason 2
+ Show More Defense History +
Dear won the #3 from Rogue at GSL Preseason 2 herO won the #2 from Life at GSL Preseason 1 Life defended the #2 from Zest at GSL Preseason 1 Life defended the #2 from Dark at GSL Preseason 1 Life defended the #2 from DongRaeGu at GSL Preseason 1 sOs won the #1 from Life at Blizzcon 2015Life won the #2 from Classic at Blizzcon 2015Classic won the #4 from herO at Blizzcon 2015Rogue won the #3 from Hydra at Blizzcon 2015

Point Cutoffs#

133333.33% of the time 0 points is enough to qualify for Blizzcon133333.33% of the time 0 points is enough to qualify for Blizzcon133333.33% of the time 0 points is enough to qualify for Blizzcon133333.33% of the time 0 points is enough to qualify for Blizzcon133333.33% of the time 0 points is enough to qualify for Blizzcon133333.33% of the time 0 points is enough to qualify for Blizzcon133333.33% of the time 0 points is enough to qualify for Blizzcon
+ Show More WCS Point Cutoffs +

Foreigner Hope#

VortiX 5.27% chance to be the only foreigner, 25.38% chance overall.Snute 5.03% chance to be the only foreigner, 25.17% chance overall.NaNiwa 2.81% chance to be the only foreigner, 14.79% chance overall.Welmu 2.64% chance to be the only foreigner, 14.55% chance overall.Nerchio 1.64% chance to be the only foreigner, 9.07% chance overall.Sen 1.6% chance to be the only foreigner, 10.62% chance overall.HasuObs 1.2% chance to be the only foreigner, 6.64% chance overall.
+ Show More Foreigner Hopes +
Scarlett 1.02% chance to be the only foreigner, 7.16% chance overall.Bunny 0.91% chance to be the only foreigner, 5.31% chance overall.TLO 0.85% chance to be the only foreigner, 5.06% chance overall.puCK 0.74% chance to be the only foreigner, 5.21% chance overall.HuK 0.73% chance to be the only foreigner, 5.08% chance overall.Happy 0.71% chance to be the only foreigner, 4.09% chance overall.MajOr 0.68% chance to be the only foreigner, 4.79% chance overall.MacSed 0.48% chance to be the only foreigner, 3.42% chance overall.Has 0.45% chance to be the only foreigner, 3.15% chance overall.BlinG 0.41% chance to be the only foreigner, 2.25% chance overall.Dayshi 0.38% chance to be the only foreigner, 2.31% chance overall.TooDming 0.38% chance to be the only foreigner, 2.7% chance overall.Starbuck 0.35% chance to be the only foreigner, 2.01% chance overall.BabyKnight 0.34% chance to be the only foreigner, 1.93% chance overall.XiGua 0.32% chance to be the only foreigner, 2.24% chance overall.Top 0.3% chance to be the only foreigner, 2.08% chance overall.Bly 0.25% chance to be the only foreigner, 1.37% chance overall.ShoWTimE 0.24% chance to be the only foreigner, 1.31% chance overall.Grubby 0.22% chance to be the only foreigner, 1.26% chance overall.MaSa 0.21% chance to be the only foreigner, 1.55% chance overall.Kas 0.12% chance to be the only foreigner, 0.68% chance overall.TargA 0.12% chance to be the only foreigner, 0.69% chance overall.Minigun 0.1% chance to be the only foreigner, 0.8% chance overall.LiveZerg 0.07% chance to be the only foreigner, 0.55% chance overall.neeb 0.07% chance to be the only foreigner, 0.69% chance overall.Lilbow 0.06% chance to be the only foreigner, 0.5% chance overall.

Final Seed Stats#

Final Match Stats#